question

anthem avatar image
anthem asked

How do you change VRM graph

I've seen multiple graph options - Volts/SOC, Solar/SOC, etc etc . . and it seems like the VRM portal chooses which graph to display. I can use the previous time setting to change the graph to earlier graphs of the type I wanted. But how do you set the VRM to the graph you want ? or change it to the one you want. I dont see the configuraiton option anywhere.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

I think @anthem is talking about the graph on the dashboard (correct me if I'm wrong). VRM chooses what to display there based on the data available for your installation at that given time (as showing an empty graph would not be useful). So if there are no consumption / solar measurements in a given timeframe the graph will fallback to volts and SOC. That is also why changing the date/time might change the layout of the graph.

Aside from that @klim8skeptic is right, most of the data shown on the dashboard graph can also be graphed out individually on the advanced page, by enabling widgets (you must be an admin of the site to do so).

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Hi,

On the advanced page, up the top right, there is a widgets button.

I think that is what you are after.

Guy S Edit: You must also be an Admin of the site to change these settings. Monitoring users can only see the widgets enabled by the Admin. Access controls for users are set by the installer when they add them to the site.

2 |3000

anthem avatar image
anthem answered ·

Got it. Thanks. I’ll try and enable that. But yes that was what I was asking. Thanks for the response.

2 |3000