question

fre avatar image
fre asked

VRM Portal on mobile: finger obscures measurement

Hi,

Iโ€™ve been using the VRM Portal with nothing but praise. The use-case I use most is to go to

menu > installation id > advanced

and check up in the graphs.

When you hover the mouse over a graph it shows the measured value in a little pop-up.

On mobile, this pop-up is too close to the point where the finger hits the touchscreen, and itโ€™s often impossible to read the value.

Would it be possible to fix this first-world problem?

Kind regards,

Fred

VRM
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra โ™ฆ commented ยท

Does this happen if you rotate your screen?

0 Likes 0 ยท
fre avatar image fre Alexandra โ™ฆ commented ยท

Hi

just checked, rotated to landscape and it is indeed better.

0 Likes 0 ยท
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra โ™ฆ fre commented ยท

@Fre That's good news. It was certainly cheaper than my first world solution which was to upgrade to a bigger phone. ;)

0 Likes 0 ยท
1 Answer
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ยท

Iโ€™ll let someone check it, thanks!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image Mark โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

Ps. I also recall this issue/behavior in the past, but just checked again.

If multiple parameters are displayed on the single graph the text displays just above the finger contact point. It works OK but would be better if the text was a little higher. Normally not an issue as the actual number is displayed to the right side of the finger so not covered.

But when there is only a single graph the text box follows the height/position of the graph. So at times it will fall directly under your finger. This can be worked around by moving your finger to the bottom of the plot, but if the graph also falls to that area then the text box is significantly covered by your finger.

0 Likes 0 ยท