question

ianh40 avatar image
ianh40 asked

Multiplus 3000 will not turn off from Colour CCGX

I tried to turn off my Multiplus from my Colour CCGX remote and it did not work. It was business as usual for the inverter/charger. I had to go to the inverter and turn it off at the manual switch. Is there additional programming that I missed when setting up the CCGX and the Multiplus?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerCCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ยท

Are you using a VE.Bus BMS? If so, you currently can not control the state of the inverter with a ve.bus bms. You can control the incoming current, but can't control the on/off/charger only function. I've been told that may come in a future GX software release.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ianh40 avatar image
ianh40 answered ยท

Thanks Nebulight. I am using a Victron BMS712 with the CCGX. Thatโ€™s disappointing given that it is a basic, standard function on every competitorโ€™s remote. Surprised by this coming from Victron.

1 comment
2 |3000

nebulight avatar image nebulight commented ยท

The bmv712 is not the BMS, thatโ€™s the battery monitor. Are you using Victron lithium batteries? If so you most likely have a ve.bus bms.

As for the limitation, the remote panel for the multiplus is technically isnโ€™t the ccgx itโ€™s the digital multi controller. With that said the ccgx can do most of the same things the dmc can do, but if you have a ve.bus BMS, that limitation is clearly stated in the manual. With that said, pretty sure that feature is coming soon.

0 Likes 0 ยท