question

john-b avatar image
john-b asked

Solar Plants - Liquidation

Just found out that Solar Plants went into liquidation just before Christmas and they are no longer trading.

Im fuming given that they are half way through my installation and I’m currently significantly out of pocket. I believe a company called Climate Save Renewables is taking over the Solar Plants business.

Is anyone else in the same boat or have any information?

solarinstallationofftopic
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ttbb avatar image ttbb commented ·

Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, hope you paid on credit card!

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/section-75-of-the-consumer-credit-act

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@John B I am truly sorry to hear of your misfortune. Check Climate Save Renewables on the Companies House register and you'd be even worse off. Sadly Brexit, the dreadful ROI on Solar, poor government policy together with the terminated FIT is all potentially helping kill off another industry. They certainly won't be the last ... and yes we may well be doomed, but don't panic mr Mannering as it simply won't make a difference!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

solardynamix avatar image
solardynamix answered ·

I’m one of the directors of a company called solar Dynamix. We have had a lot of people calling us this week that were previous solar plants customers and would be happy to help you

2 |3000

luther-l avatar image
luther-l answered ·

@John B I had my solar panels installed by Solar Plants too, I spoke to a company called New Age Innovation who were really helpful, check them out https://newageinnovation.co.uk/did-you-purchase-solar-panels-from-solar-plants/

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic