question

blits avatar image
blits asked

Multiple inverters on Single phase

I need some help, connected 4 x Multiplus II 5000 inverters in a 2 Phase 180degree System, 2 inverters in Parallel in each phase, 230V. Works very well. Question: when using Ignore AC function, I want to accept AC when the total of the 2 inverters per phase go over 8kW and return to battery when under 7.5kW, should I Set the first inverter in each phase, L1/AC1 and L2/AC2 to accept AC when over 8kW and ignore if under 7.5kW, or each inverter toe over 4kW and under 3.75kW?

split phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Johannes Boonstra (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Johannes Boonstra (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hello, The Ignore AC setting is made in Ve configure and in this program the set value is for that specific unit. So if there are two in parallel/single phase the setting needs to be half the desired value.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

blits avatar image blits commented ·

Thanks, works perfect, got new problem, the load on L1 is much bigger than L2, moved one inverter to L1, thus 3 inverters on L1/AC1, 1 on L2/AC1. Ac input is also split phase 180°, but the L2 inverter will not transfer to AC, it overloads. Works fine when each phase has 2 inverters. I made sure the AC wiring is seperate on both Input and output. What do i miss? Ac ignore setting is unchanged.

0 Likes 0 ·