question

maxibas avatar image
maxibas asked

AC coupling rural electrification

I want to implement AC coupling for rural electrification for a PV system of 250 KW and with quattro of 160 KW, that I need to meet the factor 1:0 rule

AC PV Coupling
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @maxibas

This is a very large system and it would almost certainly require the close support of an experienced Victron installer.

Please make the enquiry to sales@victronenergy.com with some more information about your background and where you are planning the installation.

There are some good examples of micro-grid systems here.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

maxibas avatar image maxibas commented ·

Hi thank you answer Stewart, I want couple my genset via the AC out of the quattro like for the sunny island does, this is possible?

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ maxibas commented ·

Hi @maxibas, Please follow the community guidelines and only post one question per post. This is to help other people find the answers in the future.

Unless the generator itself has grid synchronisation features (eg AC PV inverters), a normal sine wave forming petrol or diesel generator is only possible to connect to the AC inputs of the MultiPlus or Quattro. For more information, please create a new, specific question in the community.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gabriel Tanasescu avatar image
Gabriel Tanasescu answered ·

This system configuration will be Working ..?

The Symo 8.2 Web is already setup in Grid code MG50 ..but Symo 8.2 light will be setup in gird code ..? for to don't allow feed in to the Grid.

2-diagram-11.jpg (191.2 KiB)
2 |3000