question

big-oki avatar image
big-oki asked

Victron connect on a Mac. update not working

Hi everyone.

I've been a new Victron user for only a few months. I have a 100/30 mppt with dongle its all working fine on a iPhone and Mac then last week i got a ip65 12/15 (to keep batteries charged in the uk winter gloom) it connected ok on the iPhone but the Mac now can't find any device at all. Any ideas please.

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Is Bluetooth working on your Mac, when you connect to other devices?

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

big-oki avatar image big-oki commented ·

Yes all other devices are in the bluetooth list on the Mac but the 100/30 and ip65 can't be found but was last week. but all ok on iPhone.

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ big-oki commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
big-oki avatar image big-oki markus ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for the information. I've tried resetting 3 times to make sure. other devices have connected ok but no victron devices ? must be the app on the mac.

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ big-oki commented ·

In general, it should be working. I am using the latest Victron Connect App with no problems.

Having a Time Machine Backup restored, where it was all working, is my last suggestion. Sorry.

0 Likes 0 ·
big-oki avatar image big-oki markus ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for your help. Maybe the next update will sort out the problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
moorchha avatar image
moorchha answered ·

Same here. Not working with MBP 10.13.6 and headquarters don't have the answer (and can't be too bothered). MBP BT working fine with other devices.
Firmwares/drivers/etc. up-to-date.
Only iPhone connects to the 75/15 MPPT without trouble.

Hopefully the next update will solve the problem.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic