question

big-oki avatar image

Victron connect on a Mac. update not working

Hi everyone.

I've been a new Victron user for only a few months. I have a 100/30 mppt with dongle its all working fine on a iPhone and Mac then last week i got a ip65 12/15 (to keep batteries charged in the uk winter gloom) it connected ok on the iPhone but the Mac now can't find any device at all. Any ideas please.

VictronConnect
2 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Is Bluetooth working on your Mac, when you connect to other devices?

5 comments

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Yes all other devices are in the bluetooth list on the Mac but the 100/30 and ip65 can't be found but was last week. but all ok on iPhone.

Thank you for the information. I've tried resetting 3 times to make sure. other devices have connected ok but no victron devices ? must be the app on the mac.

In general, it should be working. I am using the latest Victron Connect App with no problems.

Having a Time Machine Backup restored, where it was all working, is my last suggestion. Sorry.

Thank you for your help. Maybe the next update will sort out the problem.

moorchha avatar image
moorchha answered ·

Same here. Not working with MBP 10.13.6 and headquarters don't have the answer (and can't be too bothered). MBP BT working fine with other devices.
Firmwares/drivers/etc. up-to-date.
Only iPhone connects to the 75/15 MPPT without trouble.

Hopefully the next update will solve the problem.