question

Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image
Vangelis Beligiannis asked

Ac loads appears with ZERO value on the Color Control GX.

Hello! I have Multiplus 24/5000, batteries, and a Fronius Primo 3.0 connected on the Ac output. I recentrly conneccted a Color Control GX to the system. The problem is that the Color control cannot show the AC LOADS correctly. When the solar power produced by the PV panels is bigger than the AC loads the Color Control shows that the Ac loads is ZERO. The calculation of the energy returing t the grid is also wrong. It becomes almost the double of the PV production. When the solar panel energy is smaller than the Ac loads (or Fronius is OFF), all things appear correctly.I had the HUB2 ver3 installed. I changed it to ESS but still the same problem. I changed it to PV support still the same problem.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerCCGX Color ControlFronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @vbelijohn

Where is your PV inverter connected? (I guess on the output), and how is it configured in Venus?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Vangelis Beligiannis avatar image
Vangelis Beligiannis answered ·

Hello! Thank you for our reply. I found the solution. Although I have declared that the PV inverter is connected in the AC outpout on the ESS assistant, it is also necessary to declare it on the CCGX on the PV inverter menu.

2 |3000