question

cyberjor avatar image
cyberjor asked

Time zone problem with downloading VRM data

As of last week, when downloading system data from the VRM portal, the data in the Excel sheet is in Europe/Berlin (+01:00) time, whereas all my setting are for Africa/Maseru (+02:00) time. Before last week, the data correctly came set to GMT+2. I now have to add 1 hour to all the data when it comes before integrating it with our historical data set. The data is coming from a VGR2.

Thanks very much for your help.

-Jordan

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ยท

@cyberjor We just deployed a fix for this

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ยท

Hi Jor.

See if you can make sense of this random info..

My browser tells me the VRM server is in Germany, which should have switched off daylight saving on the last Sunday in October (from +2 to +1). The date not exact to last week..

Maybe it's defaulting to that. You can set your own location in VRM, and it will pass that through, providing it's not preset in a GX device.

How your VGR2 fits into this I don't know, but you've GX functionality, and maybe you can find a fit with this to test. Be patient, may not happen 'instantly', and maybe even a reboot needed. Or even the next day, dunno..

Would love to hear how you go.

1 comment
2 |3000

cyberjor avatar image cyberjor commented ยท

Thank you for the input! I think in the end it was just a bug.

0 Likes 0 ยท