question

josef-neureiter avatar image
josef-neureiter asked

Firmware Update MPPT75/15 falded with error Code D26

Firmware Update failed fpr my MPPT75/15 multiple times.

Tried it with two different Iphonse, Android phone.

Over thirty times.

Error Code D26. Failed on different percentages.

firmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@Josef Neureiter, are you making sure to A. keep your phone as physically close to the MPPT as possible during the update and B. make sure that your phone screen does not time out during the update process? It's very important to keep the screen awake while performing an update, as the Bluetooth connection to the device will drop out if your screen goes to sleep; it's equally important to keep your phone very very close to the device while updating, as the F/W files are sizable and Bluetooth isn't great for bandwidth... the farther away from the device that your phone is, the longer it will take to update and the higher the chance of disconnection or other communication failure during the update.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

josef-neureiter avatar image
josef-neureiter answered ·

Yes I tried it often. Also held the smartphone directly on the MPPT. Two times I achieved 93%. Then there switched a strong blue light on for one second. And then the transfer started again with 0%,

Of course no time out on the phone during udpate process.

Do you think the MPPT is damaged? Can I try another way of connection? Can I download a file and transfer this file to the MPPT?

2 |3000