question

volkerkuehne avatar image
volkerkuehne asked

I will install aESS system with battery and solar panels and multiplus. In germany we need to prevent that the battery is charged from the grid - how to adjust this?

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
ee21 avatar image
ee21 answered ·

Simply set Grid Setpoint to 0 (or the default 50W) and make sure the Mode is set to Optimized (with battery life).

By default in this mode, ESS will use extra solar during the day to charge batteries, and will avoid discharging them so much that grid power will be needed to recharge overnight. Mind you that this will not stop the AC Loads from using Grid power, if you do not have enough solar/battery to keep the cycle going.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

volkerkuehne avatar image volkerkuehne commented ·

Thanks for all answers - it helps

0 Likes 0 ·
Meine_Energiewende avatar image
Meine_Energiewende answered ·

Hallo Volker,

ich habe einen Mulitplus II mit ESS erfolgreich inkl 2 Wechselrichtern am laufen.

Falls Du Fragen hast darfst Du mich gerne unter jens@shadow.gt.owl.de anschreiben.

Viele Grüße

Jens

2 |3000

volkerkuehne avatar image
volkerkuehne answered ·

Hi , i think the loads can use grid power that is allowed.

The problem is that the grid company want that I install a device that prevent that the grid charge the battery . So I would like to make this function from the ESS - but I`m not sure if it is possible and how.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic