question

niklas-schauberg avatar image
niklas-schauberg asked

VE Bus Error #3 and #10 @ 2xMP24/1600

Hi everyone,

I have trouble with my VE.BUS since I upgraded my RV setup to a parallel setup.

There are two Multiplus 24/1600 in parallel. Function is well but each time I switch the system on the systems sends VE.Bus Error 3: Not all, or more than, the expected devices were found in the system or VE.Bus Error 10: System time synchronisation problem occurred.

The sequence seems alternating (…, #3, #10, #3, #10, …), it sends never both errors simultaneously.

Firmware on the Multiplus is 510.

Do you have any idea to solve this.

Your help is highly apreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance,

Niklas

multiplus ve.busmultiplus in parallelVE.Buserror 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

How do you switch the system on/off?

In a system with more than one VE.Bus device you should always use a remote control to switch them, not with the switch on the device itself.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

niklas-schauberg answered ·

Hi Matthias,

thanks for your reply. I leave the hardware switches always at „on“ position and use the GX Touch to switch according my demand of 230V supply.

Maybe it is helpfull to mention that the alarm seems to be active only about 1-2 seconds. But is enough that every time I switch the system on, the GX Touch ends up in the notifications menu and the Cerbo GX beeping while the inverters work already fine.

2 |3000

niklas-schauberg answered ·

update: I replaced all the data cables, just to make sure there is no defect.

no change. errors occur each time i switch on the inverters and clear themselves within some seconds.

alarm popup remains of cause on the GX Touch.

2 |3000