question

inam avatar image
inam asked

Evaluation of Lithium battery 100 AH@48 V

Hi,

I need to evaluate lithium 100 Ah battery , what specific performance points i need to check for evaluation, including BMS Cells etc . I have integrated the Battery with Remote monitoring system through Modbus, so i can see and plot the real time and historical data of the battery. I am giving the parameters which i can monitor also. please provide me a comprehensive answer .

Should i need to visit the site, kindly support.

1719216140570.png

battery
1719216140570.png (31.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Hi, this does not make a whole lot of sense. Something is being lost in translation.

What Victron equipment does this relate to?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1234enough avatar image
1234enough answered ·

Evaluate battery for what - is it big enough? Does it have enough discharge rate? Cell temp5 looks a tad on the chilly side !!!!

As above is this a Victron battery? Or what is is connected to?

2 |3000

Fideri avatar image
Fideri answered ·

So how can your battery be evaluated without knowing what it will connect to? How can we judge if it's fit for purpose when we don't know the purpose?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic