question

hans-gorter avatar image
hans-gorter asked

How to setup the Bluesmart IP22 for 300Ah lifepo4 accu

Good morning, I have a BlueSmart IP22 30A (1) charger with a Victron 12/800 inverter, but I cannot set the charger properly for a Lifepo4 battery of 300Ah. If I want to charge it with 30A, I would need approximately 10 hours of charging time. But after about 3 hours the charger indicates that it is full. If I then load the battery with an average of 150W, the battery will be empty after approximately 6 hours, as if it were an approximately 100Ah battery. The battery has a BMS that I think works well, I set the minimum voltage to 10.5V in the inverter, the Victron 12/800 and it turns off nicely.
I would like to receive advice on the correct setting to actually charge my 300Ah battery. In the attachment you can see the history of a few charging cycles (in Dutch), and after about 3 hours it is ready. What am I doing wrong?

Goedemorgen, ik heb een BlueSmart IP22 30A (1) lader met een Victron 12/800 omvormer, maar ik krijg de lader niet goed ingesteld voor een Lifepo4 accu van 300Ah. Als ik die met 30A wil laden, dan zou ik ca. 10 uur laadtijd nodig hebben. Maar na ca 3 uur geeft de lader aan dat hij vol is. Als ik dan de accu belast met gemiddeld 150W, dan is de accu na ca. 6 uur leeg, alsof het een ca. 100Ah accu is. De accu heeft een BMS die m.i. goed werkt, heb de minimale spanning op 10,5V in de omvormer, de Victron 12/800 gezet en hij slaat dan ook keurig af.
Graag zou ik advies ontvangen over de juiste instelling om mijn 300Ah accu daadwerkelijk vol te krijgen. In bijlage zie je de historie van een paar laadcycli, en na ca 3 uur is het klaar. Wat doe ik fout?

Victron ladingen.jpg

Lithium Battery
victron-ladingen.jpg (389.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources