question

rata1 avatar image
rata1 asked

EVCS E-06 Light Sensor IC Fault

Hello,

Got this error on the charger all of a sudden and won't charge. It was charging fine and stopped and displays this error and that's it. No more charging.

2024-06-20-17-34-38.jpg

I have reset it but the issue persists. How can a light sensor stop the charger functioning?!

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
rata1 avatar image
rata1 answered ·

Downgraded the FW to 1.27 (from 1.28) and this seems to have cleared the issue. I doubt the 1.28 was the issue but I'll upgrade later and test but likely a software bug/flag that needed to be cleared. Fortunately.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

If you did a quick search you would have found the answer at the end of below post. https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/215171/ev-charging-station-display-fault.html

2 |3000

rata1 avatar image
rata1 answered ·

Cool nice find. I did do a search but it didn't return any results. Maybe I was too specific.

Anyway, the country choice did pop up after a reset yesterday and that was new. Now I see it is a bug. I'll leave it as it is for now (Europe) as the warning was couldn't charge at certain times which was odd. I disabled it but still didn't like it.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

2 |3000