question

morganb avatar image
morganb asked

Energy meter in mobile application

Hi All, have one I have done along of searching but cannot find if it can be done

Have a large vessel we are installing a new Victron lithium system with GX and Multiplus

the vessel has 3 AC bus's, 1 Inverted an 2 non, the non inverted bus's are higher loads than the Multi can handle on the AC out 2 so we are leaving these Prior to the inverter,

What I'm wanting to do is correctly display on the Cerbo the Incoming AC loads Like in an ESS system using an energy meter, Ideally we would also display the AC loads prior to the inverter like an ESS, but without Ising ESS I'm in sure this is going to be possible,

what I was thinking my install would look like

AC IN (selectable from Genset or shore) ---- Energy Meter ----- AC Loads ------ Victron Multi ------ Inverted AC loads

A plus would also be to able to use the info from the energy meter for Current limit especially when only on the 32A shore power, but this is not critical we can manage this,

I'm not sure this can be done in a non Ess system?

below is an example of how I want it to look CAN I DO IT!!!!

1718012643672.png

Energy Metersystem status on cerbo gx
1718012643672.png (28.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Energy Meter Selection Guide

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic