question

johannes-cronje avatar image
johannes-cronje asked

ET112 Energy meters - installation of 3 meters

Good day

I need to install 3 x ET112 Grid meters in a single phase installation . Busy with my planning

Meter 1 will be the Grid Meter

Meter 2 Will be the meter measuring the PV Inverters before the input of my Quattro

Meter 3 Will be measuring the PV Inverters on the output of my Quattro.

On the Color control under energy meters I need to assign the roles . On the PV inverters can it be defined which one is before the Quattro and which one is after the Quattro it does not seem to offer me that specific role ?

Some guidance will be greatly appreciated

Energy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
johannes-cronje avatar image
johannes-cronje answered ·

I am having second thoughts here as it seems that installing 3 meters might be difficult instead I need to opt for 1 x ET340 and 1 x ET112 .

The ET 340 offers me to have the PV Inverter and the Grid on the same meter by using the dual function of the meter and then the ET112 for the PV Inverters on the output of the Quattro . By setting it up correctly I should not need to be worried about the PV Inverters roles .

It seems that I have got this issue sorted

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gavo7 avatar image gavo7 commented ·
Hi Johannes, I am in a similar situation with wanting to PV on the second phase. The only thing to note with the ET340 is that it only takes 65 amp per phase ( The ET112 is rated at 100amp). I currently have 100 amp single phase supply. Did you have to reduce the size of your main switch for the installation to keep within limits of the max current of L1 of the ET340. Feedback appreciated.
0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

sorted for poster

2 |3000

Related Resources