question

Steve Byrne avatar image
Steve Byrne asked

Spare parts?

Is it possible to obtain spares for a Multi or Phoenix? For instance, front panel screws and mounting bracket(s) for a multi, and a mainboard for a Phoenix?
thanks
Steve

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerPhoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

Those pesky little 3m screws stripping out. I found it helpful to tap the Phillips driver with a hammer to break the bond between the dissimilar metals. I have also gotten replacement 3m SS screws at Home Depot or a hardware store.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Lackan Cottage Farm

Most parts: yes, your distributor should be able to get them for you, the front panel screws and mounting brackets.

Main board should be replaced by repair center, various things have to be calibrated with special software and tools.

2 comments
2 |3000

vegar Bartnes avatar image vegar Bartnes commented ·

Daniel: there is no repair center in Norway, I run electronics education in Steinkjer. I have a multipluss without warranty and want to buy some parts, (main board for charger controll and mains detection). How could I build a repair center and obtain certification?

Mvh vegar bartnes

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ vegar Bartnes commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·