question

borgnix avatar image
borgnix asked

EV Charging Station System Data Error nach Update

Hallo,

EV Charging Station nach FW Upgrade " SYSTEM DATA Error " am Display Sonst funktioniert alles. was tun ??

Nochmaliges Updaten - kein Erfolg

Anderes Gerät - nach Update gleicher Fehler

Bitte um Hilfe - Danke Peter

ev charging station
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi, can we switch to English, and I will try to help. Can you give me the VRM portal ID?
0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
borgnix avatar image
borgnix answered ·

Hello Yes no problem

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

borgnix avatar image
borgnix answered ·

1717767971238.jpeg

Hello - unfortunately no change

1717767971238.jpeg (299.9 KiB)
2 |3000

difi avatar image
difi answered ·

Hello Lucian,

the update makes me crazy. Victron says everything is OK but I just can't get rid of this “system data error” message. I have already tried downgrading and upgrading. Also installed the firmware twice in a row. None of this has helped, I can't get a colored display. Is there possibly another procedure? If not, I will probably have to claim the new wallbox (with display) as defectiv

1 comment
2 |3000

you are writing in 2 places? You have my answer on the other place.
0 Likes 0 ·
wwet avatar image
wwet answered ·
Hello! I also have the same problem with the wallbox! The screen restarts every 3 seconds - in between the message "System Data ERROR" appears. The latest firmware (128-C25) was installed. Please help, thank you!systemfehler-evc.png

systemfehler-evc.png (914.6 KiB)
2 |3000