question

chatship avatar image
chatship asked

Measuring sub loads

I have a 48v 15kv quattro, two Fronius 6kw string invertors, with 20 kwh of byd. The system is off grid and single phase. I would like to measure 3 consumer ac sub loads. I have tried using an et340, which reports accurately on the meter page, but on the main page its adding addition current to line1 and then doubling that amount in the summary. So, moving away from a 3 phase meter, my question is can I get three et112 meters to measure each sub load and report it accurately on the main page of the colour control and in the consumption chart on VRM. Kind regards

Energy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The purpose of connecting the energy meter is to fulfill one of three roles, Generator, Grid or PV Inverter. The measurements then contribute to system calculations depending upon the role of the neter. The system is not designed to measure arbitrary loads. That why you are seeing additive or subtractive figures on the main CCGX page, depending upon which role is selected for that meter.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Phil Gavin avatar image
Phil Gavin answered ·

If you wanted to track energy usage as opposed to power, and you don't mind the designated units.

I think your could re-purpose standard SI pulse meters.

Still won't show up on the dashboard though, but would record an aggregate.

2 |3000

Related Resources