question

pycardie avatar image
pycardie asked

Bonjour, est-ce que quelqu'un a déjà utilisé le Quattro pour charger des batteries LTO? Comment faut-il brancher le BMS? Est-il nécessaire de programmer le Quattro avec l'ordinateur ?

battery charging
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Bonjour, oui, il est nécessaire de programmer le Quattro.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
raymond-nicolas avatar image
raymond-nicolas answered ·

Bonjour,

(My bad english by Google Trad under ;) )

J'ai la même question entre easysolar 24/3000 et BMS LTO

Comme j'ai le choix pour le BMS car DiY batteries, il me faudrait savoir les impératifs du BMS LTO pour un dialogue efficace et compatible avec le système victron, une RJ45 devrait suffire mais où est ce documenté ce que Victron attends comle format ?

Faut t'il prévoir busCAN ? VE bus ? Modbus ?... J'arrive à me perdre avec tout ça juste pour surveiller tension par cellule et température et permettre l'équilibrage...

============

Hello

I have the same question between easysolar 24/3000 and BMS LTO

As I have the choice for the BMS because DiY batteries, I would need to know the imperatives of the BMS LTO for an effective dialogue and compatible with the victron system, an RJ45 should suffice but where is this documented what Victron expects comle format?

Should we plan busCAN? EV bus? Modbus?... I get lost with all this just to monitor voltage by cell and temperature and allow the balancing ...

Regards

RN

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.