question

Richard Crittenden avatar image
Richard Crittenden asked

How do I set the State of Charge alarms correctly?

I have a state of charge alarm rule set to Low 40 clear low alarm 45

high 70 clear high alarm 70.

the problem is that it remains in alarm state when charge is above 70 which I dont want as everything is fine, can someone tell me what settings I should have so that it comes out of alarm state?

Thanks in advance

monitoring
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@Richard Crittenden I'm hoping that you've resolved your issue in the time since you originally posted your question; if not, can you please specify which device this question is applicable to? That will help us narrow down the particular setting you need to change... at a glance I would suggest to set the high SOC alarm to 100 and clear at 100, or 0 and 0, but generally speaking as long as the "clear" is set to the same value as the alarm, it should disable the alarm, so I'm a bit confused by what you report.

If you're still having the issue, please report back with the specific device you're inquiring about and we'll be able to get you a more definitive answer.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Richard Crittenden avatar image
Richard Crittenden answered ·

Using the following actually resolved the issue

High120

Clear high alarm below110

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic