question

Bato & Co avatar image
Bato & Co asked

Touch screen red line on battery and blinking

Hello,

I recently installed a touch screen alongside the Cerbo GX and recently there is a "red line" on the battery with 2 arrows pointing up, anyone knows what it means? (Photo below)

And also, the screen sometimes is perfectly fine and sometimes it is blinking, like the luminosity is going down for 0.5secondes and coming back to normal right after, there's no adaptative luminosity on, I don't get it, anyone knows what could be the cause?

Thank you very much for your timescreenshot-2024-04-26-09-19-46-076-edit-comfaceboo.jpg.

cerbo gxtouchscreensolar wind priority
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Bato & Co

Red on the battery tile is to do with the wind solar priority.

Manual here.

It has videos near the bottom too.

The flashing screen sounds like a power thing maybe? Not sure there.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Bato & Co avatar image Bato & Co commented ·
Oh yep thank you, alright ! The new functionality with solar priority, I forgot about it !

About the flashing problem, I was thinking, could it be caused by some interference with other cables? It is inside a boat and the cables are relatively closed to 230v / 24v cable, I don't know

0 Likes 0 ·