question

mosquito52 avatar image
mosquito52 asked

RemoteGPIO cannot enable it!

Hi community,

After install SetupHelper,GuiMods,RemoteGPIO, from GitHub, cannot enable RemoteGPIO, under Settings/I/O/RemoteGPIO, thanks in advance for any help!

VRM
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Firmware version etc?

Which mod did you use, what device are you running it on?

0 Likes 0 ·
mosquito52 avatar image mosquito52 Alexandra ♦ commented ·

screenshot-2024-04-20-093056.pngscreenshot-2024-04-19-211624.pngHi Alexandra,

Thanks for Your answer, the device is Cerbo GX with version 3.30, add some pictures
0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Have you tried rebooting the device? If you have terminal access you can check the logs and see if there is anything there.

cat /data/log/rgpio_driver/current

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mosquito52 avatar image
mosquito52 answered ·

Hi Derrick,

Thanks for the answer, "yes" reboot more than once, I'll try to check the logs.
2 |3000

mosquito52 avatar image
mosquito52 answered ·

Hi Alexandra and Derrick,

After uninstalling and installing again, reboot, and everything works fine. Thank You both for Your support.
Is there any possibility in the Cerbo GX of assigning a function and conditions of different sensors, for example temperature, as with the internal relays, at the moment it is only possible to use relay 1 or 2 that are previously assigned, will it be possible to assign any of the external ones?
Thanks in advance.
4 comments
2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas commented ·
The possibilities are almost endless using node red.
0 Likes 0 ·
mosquito52 avatar image mosquito52 derrick thomas commented ·

Hi Derrick,

You're absolutely right, but I have node red disable because it causes the Cerbo gx to go into overload, is there any way to alleviate this situation which I don't think is unique?
0 Likes 0 ·
derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas mosquito52 commented ·
Unless you have some pretty extensive flows, or one of your flows is moving a tremendous amount of information or has some node incorrectly configured causing a loop, you shouldn't have an issue with overload unless you just have a lot of devices connected to the cerbo. You can try enabling node red in safe mode, disable all the flows, then enable node red in normal mode. Enable each flow one at a time until you find the offender.
0 Likes 0 ·
mosquito52 avatar image mosquito52 derrick thomas commented ·
It's close to the hypothetical scenario you mentioned, it's an excellent guess, I'll follow the procedure to see what happens, very good, thanks
0 Likes 0 ·