question

maka avatar image
maka asked

Siemens s7-1200 Modbus tcp/ip to ColorControll GX

Is there available a example program for TIA portal with S7-1200/1500 to communicate with modbus tcp/ip to Color controll or venus (GX)

Venus GX - VGXModbus TCP
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
darrenherbert avatar image
darrenherbert answered ·

@MaKa

Working on an application currently that is done in Siemens TIA V15 with a CCGX in Demo Mode and successfully reads the .system tags over Modbus TCP/IP to a S7-1200 PLC.

Moving onto writing data to the CCGX from the PLC next but can share insights if still wanted?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul Fischer avatar image Paul Fischer commented ·

Hello darrenherbert,

I will also connect the CCGX with the S7-1200 but I am new in the World of SPS so can you help me and share yor experience in this topic ?

Thank you and Merry Christmas

0 Likes 0 ·
darrenherbert avatar image
darrenherbert answered ·

Hi All,

Find attached PLC programme tested with the MultiPlusII:

Victron_Test_PLC_Rev2.zip

2 |3000

petrnovotny75 avatar image
petrnovotny75 answered ·

Ahoj všichni,

Mám problém s komunikací modbus tcp s jednotkou cerbo gx.

Vybral jsem ID100 v dostupných službách CERBO GX.

Podle dokumentace jsem zvolil nejjednodušší dotaz na proud přes převodník toku, tedy ID:100, MB_MODE = 0 /čtení dat/, MB_DATA_ADDR: 808, DATA_LEN: 1.

Bohužel se mi zobrazuje chyba 16 # 8384 - Chyba v hodnotě dat pro funkci 5 ???

Pokud používám Simply Modbus TCP Client 8.1.2, tak mi CERBO GX odpovídá bez problému.

Proč Cerbo vrací ID255 cybu, když žádá o jednotku ID100?

Nenapadá vás kde by mohla být chyba??

Viz obrázky.

Moc děkuji za případné odpovědi. Petr

mb-client.png

sw-client.png

cerbo-gx-modbus-tcp-services.jpg

cerbo-gx-error.jpg

2 |3000