question

Steve Bigham avatar image
Steve Bigham asked

Cerbo GX 5 will not populate with data nor is it accessible from the MK3-USB

Good Day.

My Cerbo GX 5 was working and getting several Loss of Grid Alarms a day. It no longer displays after the last system reboot. I can’t get it to respond from the screen, or the MK3-USB or a power down and restart. I had updates set for automatic. Has there been and update that might have propagated this current problem? Or is it greater?

cerbo gxVenus OS
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Steve Bigham avatar image Steve Bigham commented ·

The cerbo screen is backlit only. There are no menu selections to choose. How do I get to the cerbo to make these choices. The LED indicator flashes orange and never changes state.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Steve Bigham

The Cerbo GX is not designed to be interfaced with through the MK3 to usb adaptor by a laptop/phone. The MK3 is for programming an inverter or connecting it to a raspberry pi with Venus OS.

If there is no successful boot to use, then try reset to factory. Procedure here.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Steve Bigham avatar image
Steve Bigham answered ·

The cerbo screen is backlit only. There are no menu selections to choose. How do I get to the cerbo to make these choices. The LED indicator flashes orange and never changes state.

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
If a complete power off, unplug/replug of the screen doesn't get it going again, please go back to your dealer for warranty support.
0 Likes 0 ·