question

perfectinsanity avatar image
perfectinsanity asked

Quattro 48/5000 - Case Ground fastener order / contact

The case ground bolts have an extra serrated copper(?) washer in addition to the standard flat washer, split-lock washer, and nut. The serrated washer is installed against the case as received when new, with the other three following in normal order after. The bared contact point for the case ground is recessed below the blue enamel paint, so my large 3/0 lug is going to span across the bared circle vs being in full contact with it. Is the serrated washer meant to serve as the base for the lug, bridging the connection to the exposed metal on the case under proper torque?

It seems like this should be obvious, but I've looked in the manuals, Wiring Unlimited doc, and around this forum and elsewhere on the net and haven't come across an answer. If this is spelled out somewhere, please send me in the right direction. Thanks!!

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerwiringGrounding
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

perfectinsanity avatar image perfectinsanity commented ·
Thank you very much for the clarification and link! Very helpful.
0 Likes 0 ·