question

coalen avatar image
coalen asked

Node-Red not Loading via VRM - It Attempts but Stops

Hello,

I am experiencing Node-Red not loading from VRM Dashboard as of past two days. I rebooted the Cerbo with no success. Could this be related to the back end issue per the message we have been receiving on the VRM Dashboard?

Any recommendations?

Coalimage-3-14-24-at-750am.jpg

Node-RED
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

coalen avatar image coalen commented ·
Any feedback on Node-Red not loading?
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) avatar image
Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy) answered ·

You could try to restart node-red in safe mode and test if that works. If so, it probably is one of the flows that has the problem.

The logging (under /var/log/node-red-venus/current) should give some more insight on what the cause is.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

coalen avatar image
coalen answered ·

Hello @Dirk-Jan Faber (Victron Energy),

Thank you for the reply. Safe Mode was enabled but Node-Red did not run. What is required for me to access the logging path you suggested?image-3-15-24-at-907am.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

The procedure is described in this document: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:root_access Though it does require some linux knowledge (which has quite a steep learning curve).

0 Likes 0 ·