lovett-electrical asked

Multiplus 8000va x 3 in 3 phase output 1 and 2 not working

Hi All,

I have just completed a 3 phase system the specification is below

3 x multiplus 8000va inverter chargers

1 x cerbo gx controller

1 x Cegasa bms contoller

4 x Cegasa Ebrick 175 ultra batteries each at 13.5kwh a piece

WE have installed the system and had the system working on grid failure fine but no charging times.

Set system up with G99 compliance

Set the Ess assistant for the grid charging times.

Now the system when grid loss will not give any output on AC 1 out or AC 2 out .

I have tried to look at other assistants to sort this but i am now at a loss.

The strange thing is it worked on grid loss through AC1 out before i set grid code and Ess assistant?.

Any help appreciated thanks

Kev

Multiplus-IIMultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargermultiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

You have stepped through the Cegasa/Victron guide to make sure all the inverters are configured perfectly? That each has the assistant loaded and configured.

Is the GX reporting anything in notifications?

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lovett-electrical avatar image lovett-electrical commented ·

Hi Nick,

i have been through the setting with the Cegasa and victron but when i log in to the remote console it is not showing the cegasa battery.

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ lovett-electrical commented ·

That you will need to get to the bottom of, it should.

The docs are fairly straightforward:

3. CAN-Bus wiring between the battery and GX Device

Step 1: Configure inverter type in the Cegasa BMS - See Cegasa documentation for details. Step 2: Connect normal CAT5e or CAT6 network cable (*) between the Cegasa BMS and the BMS-Can port of the GX device Step 3: Connect VE.Can terminator (supplied with GX device) to the other BMS-Can port of the GX device Step 4: Power on the GX device, and verify proper configuration and connection by checking that the battery shows up in the GX device menus.

(*) The specially wired type A or type B Victron BMS cables are NOT used with the Cegasa BMS.

The obvious checks are to check the bms has the inverter type set to victron, standard cable, terminators and bms can port being used.

If that is right, best speak to the battery manufacturer to get it sorted.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

If it is not showing it's not talking. The system will shut down. Are there any errors like #67?

You are going to have to go back to site and check Comms.

Troubleshooting.

No power during grid outage suggest a battery shutdown or failure.

0 Likes 0 ·