question

manuele avatar image
manuele asked

Multiplus II 5000 Parallel single Fase

Good morning everyone,

I installed two MPII 5000 inverters in L1 single phase parallel configuration. In node-red I can query the individual units and I have verified that between them there is always a delta in favor of the Slave of a percentage between 10% and 19%. (Firmware is the same). I wanted to ask anyone who has experience if it is an acceptable delta that will not cause problems. The same thing also on ACin (grid) in input when active.

Thanks in advance for your response.

master-slave-delta.png

multiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

You should be able to get them under 10%, or less. It will never be perfect, but that seems a bit high.

How, exactly are you pulling the individual stats?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

manuele avatar image
manuele answered ·

Hi, I simply use the node-red library "mqttin" with the address "N/cxxxxxxxxxxx/vebus/275/Devices/0/Ac/Out/P" and "N/cxxxxxxxxxxx/vebus/275/Devices/3 /Ac/Out/P", this in my case.

2 comments
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks. Remembering that the multi isn't overly accurate especially at lower power levels. Mine have around a 100W variance that creeps up to around 150W-200W at full power. All in all a small delta.
0 Likes 0 ·
manuele avatar image manuele nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks to you, I also noticed that as the load increased (AC_out) the delta flattened.

0 Likes 0 ·