question

Rabeendra Tilakaratne avatar image
Rabeendra Tilakaratne asked

Programmable relay in Multiplus 2

I Need to program one of the relays in Multiplus 2 to get the battery low voltage signal. Need to change it to off when battery is fully charged.

I have the Cerbo GX also. If it is possible by Cerbo GX, that’s ok.

Relay
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Rabeendra Tilakaratne

What you are looking for is the two signal BMS support assistant.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/assistants:overview_of_available_assistants#two-signal_bms_support_previously_called_lynx_ion_bms_support

Open VE config in demo mode and have a walk through and see the options and if they suit you.

Very simply though if you program the inverter to charge to the correct voltages and amps then you will be ok. The BMS should only shut the system down if there are problems.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Rabeendra Tilakaratne avatar image Rabeendra Tilakaratne commented ·
Hi Alexandra,

Couldn't find the solution. I wants to know how to set the relay on Multiplus II to get the overload condition of the inverter. I cannot see and document for this.

Regards,

Rabeendra.

0 Likes 0 ·
sharpener avatar image sharpener Rabeendra Tilakaratne commented ·

There are lots of options in the Programmable Relay Assistant which you can load using VEConfig.

For example this one:

1710959509228.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1710959509228.png (48.2 KiB)

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic