question

coalen avatar image
coalen asked

Integrating Residential Appliance Wattage into VRM Dashboard

Hello,

I have upgraded from 2 Multiplus II 48v/5000kva inverters to 4 inverters in 120v split phase. L1 has a Master and a Slave so does L2 have a Master and a Slave. I have a 450/200A solar charger included with a Cerbo GX and tablet. I would like to integrate all of my appliance wattage usage per each appliance into the VRM dashboard so I can trend the data. Is there a means of accomplishing this either with a Victron add-on or a third-party add-on to each appliance?

Coal

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

For each appliance? I would use a smart plug in the wall. Various options all wifi enabled. That would allow you to pull the data from node red or the like. It won't put them into VRM but you can create a custom dash that is accessible via VRM. I do this with smart timers etc for heatpumps, geysers.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

coalen avatar image
coalen answered ·

Thank you Nickdb for the information. I will research this option.

2 |3000