question

andres Hs1 avatar image
andres Hs1 asked

Cerbo GUI beta 2 bugs

Dear Beta gui dev tean

I am having 3 particular bugs with the beta GUI:

1. Alert notifications are not displayed in the bet GUI, so when the Cerbo starts beepingi need to switch to the classic version to disable the alarm. This is happening for one of the Ruuvi tags running low on battery.
  2. The screen never goes to sleep. I have tried changing from 1 min to 10 min and other times, yet, it is always on.
  3. The temperature displayed in the Brief page has nothing to do with the actual temp or weather forecast for my area. I live in HK, forecast yesterday was 20C, cerbo was showing 10C

It would also like to ask if the there is a way to customize the content of the Brief page, as I would like to show temperatures from the sensors on board.

Cheers

bug reportfeature request
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@andres Hs1

Since this is beta software, bugs are to be expected. Known bugs are already listed.

Since you are testing the software you should know that the thread to report or read if it is reported in for the current version is here and is the better place to report it.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

andres Hs1 avatar image andres Hs1 commented ·

Hi @Alexandra , I was not aware of the dedicated link, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.