question

petaramesh avatar image
petaramesh asked

Bug: VRM: Alamr notifications can be hours late

Hello,
In VRM, the alarm notifications (and end of alarms notifications) are most of the times several hours late after the event, even though the VRM advanced page clearly shows that the condition trigering the alarm is known to VRM.

vrm bugTemperature Alarm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

VRM may well have sent them immediately but your email / phone messages may well take time depending upon connections / service provider. Mine normally come through quickly but when in remote areas on the boat they can take time.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

petaramesh avatar image
petaramesh answered ·

Hello, this is not the case and is not a connection / email issue. i.e., if I open the VRM app, I can see that an alarm condition is present (by values) but the red alarm banner isn't displayed and I have received no notification. Or, OTOH, the red alarm banner is displayed but the alarm condition has been gone for a couple of hours...

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic