question

alexv avatar image
alexv asked

Select phase for ET112

Hi Venus Development Team,,

I have been browsing through all questions on the community and found a lot of questions about this issue. In short: when adding a AC PV inverter via the ET112, it always shows on phase 1. We would like to change that to another phase, so the VRM and GX show the correct values.

I have seen that for supported PV inverters, e.g. Fronius, you can set the phase in venus os.

I was also wondering if using an ET340 (3 fase) would work, because the PV inverter would be the only connection on L3 (or L2) and I guess the ET340 unit needs power on L1 to work. Could this work? Could any other energy meter work?

I just wanted to bring this issue back on top (hopefully) of the list, As far as I can see a lot of installers/users have this issue and are looking for a solution.

Appreciating all the work the team does, regards,

Alex

Venus OSet112 pv readings
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
gesiima avatar image
gesiima answered ·

Push that question up too, because I need this feature to select phase on what ET112 is connected too.

Hopefully it will be able to implement.

Regards

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Victron Venus OS Open Source intro page

Venus OS GitHub (please do not post to this)

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic