question

richi-530 avatar image
richi-530 asked

Scheduled charge levels

Hello there,

is there a way to use API to send custom Scheduled charge levels in real time?.

This is to be able to automate the charge leves depending on other external factors rather doing it manually in the GX Venus.

Thanks !!!

Richi

battery chargingVenus GX - VGXapi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Peter avatar image
Peter answered ·

Mqtt: search for: W/{VRM_PortalId}/settings/0/Settings/CGwacs/BatteryLife/Schedule/Charge/...

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

richi-530 avatar image
richi-530 answered ·

Thanks Peter, I'm going give it a try ;)

2 |3000

richi-530 avatar image
richi-530 answered ·

Hi Peter,

I connect with MQTT and I'm able to get the information (like W/{VRM_PortalId}/settings/0/Settings/CGwacs/BatteryLife/Schedule/Charge/).

But can I modify that? Do I need to send it publishing a paypload?
Do you know the syntax?

Thanks
Richi

2 |3000

richi-530 avatar image
richi-530 answered ·

I found that I just need to change R to W (to write instead of read) to do changes.

I'll test everything and I'll update this topic for future references

2 |3000

Peter avatar image
Peter answered ·

Yes. "R" is for read, "W" is for wrote and "N" is to receive notifications about changes.

As Payload you receive or give json, eg: {"value": 10}

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Venus GX manual

Venus GX product page

VictronConnect VE.Bus charging manual