question

sergio68 avatar image
sergio68 asked

RemoteGPIO does't work with Cerbo version firmware 3.14 and 3.20-45

I would like to extend the relay outputs with an additional card, but with the new firmware on Cerbo gx, it no longer gives me the possibility to activate the 4 additional relays.

When I install the RemoteGPIO on active packages it give no file set for firmware 3.14 and 3.20-45

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Guimods is not yet updated for 3.20-45, and until it is you will not be able to see the additional relays in the gui. How are you connecting the relay modules? RS485? Or wifi/Ethernet? If you are using tcpip then you can install the relay modules using my repository here.

https://github.com/thomasinaz41213/RemoteGPIO_tcpip

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sergio68 avatar image
sergio68 answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas commented ·
RemoteGPIO has been updated to Venus 3.20~47 as of this writing. Beta versions are pumping out fairly often right now so there will be some delay in package updates.
0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Yes, please post future issues of this kind to the appropriate GitHub issues section. As Derrick says, I get notification of any issues posted there and may miss posts here as I did with this one!

GuiMods v10.0 does in fact have file sets for v3.14 and v3.20~45 as well as other recent releases and prereleases.

2 |3000