question

Neo Nos avatar image
Neo Nos asked

CerboGX design changed cant revert.

I was looking for a way to uodate the design/layout and came across the option to change the logo to victron by going to the browser page on http://internal-ip/logo.php

Changing the logo changed my entire design and looks like an older uglier page with no flow of charge showing. Reverting the logo did not fix this issue. Now my cerboGX page glitches and shows new design for aplit second when I try to do something and reverts to this.

Any help would be appreciated.

cerbo gxgx devicebug reportportal
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Neo Nosrati

The simplest way is a factory reset.

Procedure here.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Neo Nos avatar image Neo Nos commented ·
Was hoping I could do another way so I don't lose my settings but I'm just gonna reset it. I don't have much customization to it. Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ Neo Nos commented ·

Yeah. There are other ways but fastest is usually to reset. And success rate verses time spent fiddling....

0 Likes 0 ·
pau1phi11ips avatar image
pau1phi11ips answered ·

Are you using GUI mods? You probably just need to tweak the setting for that page in that to re-apply the layout.

2 comments
2 |3000

Neo Nos avatar image Neo Nos commented ·
No the built in one.... where can I get mods?
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ Neo Nos commented ·
@Neo Nosrati

Depends on how new your GX firmware is.

There is bunch on GitHub (example) and a dedicated topic here on the forum.

Not available for V2.

0 Likes 0 ·