question

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas asked

Mopeka pro200

Anybody have a source for the new Mopeka pro200 top mount sensor? I can't seem to find one anywhere. Maybe just not available yet?

mopeka sensors
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Fideri avatar image Fideri commented ·

@derrick thomas

Any luck with those?

Anybody with links, especially datasheets and manuals of any top mount wireless water level sensor that works with Victron? I tried Google but no luck.

I looked at the Mopeka TD40 (apparently TD means "top-down") but it looks like it requires drilling a hole at the top of the tank which is not an option.

Fideri

0 Likes 0 ·
Adam Sherman avatar image Adam Sherman commented ·
I’m also in search of a top-mount sensor that will integrate.
0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
waveform avatar image
waveform answered ·

I have spoken with Mopeka. They are completing the production line and testing for the Pro 200. They expect them to be available late April 2024. Victron Cerbo integration is complete. Here is a link to a product sheet comparing to the TD40.
https://assets-global.website-files.com/649617959d3af33eea5fb4b6/651195c52d0a88de37f2ecb7_Mopeka_TD40_TD200_PRO200_digital.pdf

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Adam Sherman avatar image
Adam Sherman answered ·

Seems like it should be supported now:

Add support for new Mopeka sensor models: Universal Pro, TD40, Pro 200 and Pro+.
1 comment
2 |3000

Fideri avatar image Fideri commented ·
@Adam Sherman I think Victron supports the pro 200 but I can't find a manual or spec sheet for that model of sensor. I have some document that mentions it but it gives no details. It seems it's very similar to the TD40. The main difference appears to be that it's a residential/recreational model whereas the TD40 is a commercial model.

F.

0 Likes 0 ·
Fideri avatar image
Fideri answered ·

Thank you @Waveform . I have a similar document but it doesn't mention the Pro Plus and the TD200.

1 comment
2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas commented ·
You have to dig for it. It's on their website but most of the data sheets don't list it. I did find one a while back but then it was gone.

I ended up getting the TD40 since the 200 wasn't yet available. Not really happy with it especially for the price point. Works great up to about 80% then it just goes to empty over that. Installed it exactly according to the spec sheet.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic