question

chriswwhite5 avatar image
chriswwhite5 asked

Mopeka Sensors not connecting to Cerbo GX

I have a new Cerbo GX at software version 3 and I have added a TP blue tooth to it. I have two new Mopeka pro LPG sensors.. The Mopeka sensors are not connecting to the cerbo. I have run out of ideas

mopeka sensors
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

Have you followed the manual (link below) to enable Bluetooth Sensors on the Bluetooth Sensors menu because following these steps was all the I found necessary. However, to get a good link I have enabled permanent scanning because I have a steel bulkhead between the TP Link device and the LPG tanks. You need to get the TP Link device as close as possible. The other thing thst may help when first setting up is pressing the button on the Mopkeka that gives 30 seconds of continuous broadcasting. I assume you connect fine using the Mopeka app on the phone.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/connecting-supported-non-victron-products.html#UUID-18d8a141-194d-f582-64ab-268f5072dfad

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic