question

jmangus avatar image
jmangus asked

converting my sailboat house bank to Lithium batteries.

hello all,

i am in preparing to upgrade my 400Ah AGM house bank to 900Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate. I currently have a victron Multiplus II 12/12-3000w inverter charger, 400w solar with a Victron MPPT and a D400 400w wind generator for charging. I also have a 200amp Balmar alternator with a external smart controller. we are primarily off grid. my plan when plugged in is to charge the house bank from the multi plus and charge the start battery thru a 12/12-18a orion try smart dc to dc charger. the solar will also be connected to the house bank thru the Victron MPPT. the alternator and the wind generator will be connected to the start battery. to charge the house battery i would like to use two Orion xs 12/12 50A in Parallel to charge the house the batteries from the alternator. I also have a cerbo GX and the d400 wind generator has a controller with a dump resistor. Does any one see any concerns or better ideas. looking for alternate ways to connect the wind generator and still protect it. also concidering using victron 330ah smart batteries with a lenex shunt

Lithium Battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources