question

chriskirk avatar image
chriskirk asked

Accessing I/0 settings in Venus gx

I'm trying to get my Venus gx to see the temperature sensor. I can't see the I/o in settings. I've read elsewhere that this is because the os looks for a level sensor to open that bit of the settings menu. Is this correct? I've shorted across the level meter so try to fool it but I still can't see the menu?

Venus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@ChrisKirk Via remote console goto settings > I/O > Analog inputs > switch temperature inputs on.

What firmware is the gx on?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chriskirk avatar image
chriskirk answered ·

Hi, Firmware is 2.73. I don't get the I/o option on settings. Any ideas?

1 comment
2 |3000

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

@ChrisKirk I/O is the very last option in the settings menu.

menu.png

Should be visible with v2.73.

0 Likes 0 ·
menu.png (63.7 KiB)
chriskirk avatar image
chriskirk answered ·

Ok, this is what I get in settings. Where do I go from here?screenshot-20240121-214225.png

2 |3000

chriskirk avatar image
chriskirk answered ·

Thanks, I found it! The problem was that vrm menus are very sluggish via my network. Thanks for your help.

Chris

2 |3000

klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@ChrisKirk Keep going down the list.

I/O is the very last option in the settings menu.

2 |3000

chriskirk avatar image
chriskirk answered ·

Got it. Thanks

2 |3000