question

linus-marinverket avatar image
linus-marinverket asked

Error Code Temperature L1: Alarm.

Hello, i have recently tried to Troubleshoot the fault code "Temperature L1: Alarm" code... so far without any succes.

I have searched thrue some earlier posts about this but didnt find a correct answer.

I'm having a small guess that the internal Temperature sensor might be damaged or unplugged???

The overheat light continuously keeps flashing for about 3 hours when charging, then stops and the Quattro seems fine?

So... to the question, Where can i find this internal Temperature sensor?

Any ideas to go further in the troubleshooting of clearing this code?

Temperature Alarm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Linus Marinverket.

Yes. But is the inverter getting hot? Do the fans run?

If it is flashing during charging that would definitely make sense.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

linus-marinverket avatar image
linus-marinverket answered ·

The inverter is working fine and doesnt get hot.

The fans are running and i even checked the 2 white connectors with 2 brown cables in each connector.

Very strange???

2 |3000

metter avatar image
metter answered ·

Hi,

I have just taken apart a Multiplus and there were a couple of what looked like Thermistors (Temperature Sensors) attached to the big aluminium assemble that the Mosfets/Power Transistors are all screwed to.

It would make sense that they get hot while charging as they are being used.

I have just been commissioning a new set of batteries and cycling them a few times and I have been getting High Temperature warnings even though the unit did not seem hot and it was only discharging at 500 watts.

I took the fan out and hooked it up to a bench power supply to check for flow and found that if you removed the cover plate that was below the fan on the outside then the flow rate was greatly improved.

I have modified the plate to help keep the unit cool and have not had a problem since.

It took 10 minutes with a step drill.

I am not familiar with your unit but if it has a plate like in the picture below then you could try removing it to see if it solves the problem before drilling.

Hope this helps. fan-plate-in-position.jpg

fan-plate-original.jpg

fan-plate-modified.jpg

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic