question

banne avatar image
banne asked

Feed in DC solar power back to grid when battery is 100%

I'm very confused about the DC coupled grid feed in function. I have a 250/70 MPPT connected over VE Direct to my 48/5000 MP2 GX (connected to 16s LFP batteries) with the grid feed in option enabled. I thought (correct me if i'm wrong) if the grid feed in option is enabled it will put 100% of the solar power back into the grid when the battery SOC is 100%.

Its actually idling at 0 watts when the battery is full. ESS assistant is enabled, optimized without battery life is active, DVCC is enabled, limit inverter power is disabled, limit feed in is set at 4500W.

Why is this happening? How can I set the solar power (100% of the available solarpower at that moment) to feed back to grid when battery is 100%?

Multiplus-IIMPPT SmartSolarsolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

First of all make sure everything is on the latest firmware

and if it is its still

Bit hard to answer the question as more info would be of help

What hardware are you using and what fw is each hardware item on.

also what are the ess settings, so some screen shots would be helpfull.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

banne avatar image
banne answered ·

Problem was DVCC which was enabled fully, with MPPT all needs off except DVCC switch itself

2 |3000

belmont avatar image
belmont answered ·

can you please explain what is needs to be enabled or disabled? I have same system but with BYD battery and here the DVCC is "Forced On" SCS shared current sense is ON and SCS status is Disabled (external control) Do I need to set something else too somewhere?

2 |3000