question

phippster avatar image
phippster asked

CerboGX Full Screen/Fill Mode

Absolutely love all the Victron gear that has run my van for the last two years. One thing that I would love to see and would really help me when filling the fresh water tank on my van is a larger screen for the fresh water tank status. My fill connector is at the back of my van while my CerboGX is inside about 7 feet away. The largest reading I can get seems to be this screen which still isn't large enough to see from that distance:

img-8187.jpg

Thus I would love to see a larger screen that would help while filling my tank. Something like a "fill mode" screen that would have very large numbers that I could see from some distance away as I fill my tank. I mocked this up crudely but it gets my point across.

img-8187-copy.jpg

Something like this would be most helpful for boaters, vanlifers, RV, etc so we could see the fill level from some distance away as we fill our tanks.

Appreciate you all and hope to see some improvements like this on the next update. Thanks again!

cerbo gxtank monitor
img-8187.jpg (714.2 KiB)
img-8187-copy.jpg (1.1 MiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pau1phi11ips avatar image
pau1phi11ips answered ·

I just watch is fill up on my phone via the VRM Remote Console.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

Same as above, my filling point is 50ft from my Cerbo on my narrowboat.

2 |3000