question

billy192 avatar image
billy192 asked

cerbo gx re set

hi i have fitted a smart shunt and 100/30 mppt then i bought a cerbo gx to view in line on the vrm portal.

the cerbo is shown on my wifi list and under local on the connect app but if i click on it is asks for the pin number which i have typed in many many times and it will not reconnect

help please i have tried the usb reset but the details are the same it does not re set

gx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@billy192

Are you trying to connect via Bluetooth?

(Have you used the PUK number? And reset the pin?)

Or is it asking for a pin on the remote console?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

billy192 avatar image
billy192 answered ·

ok so i did connect originaly and re named the cerbo. changed the pin to the same as my other victron stuff . when i open the connect app i get the first install with the renamed cerbo but cant connect as the number on the sticker or the new pin i set or the 000000. so i would like to start again. but the factory reset will NOT work. it adds a vrmlogger file but the changed name is still there

2 |3000