question

manta avatar image
manta asked

Victron 3-phase multiplus II AC wiring

I am setting up 3 Multiplus II 48/5000/50 in a 3 phase configuration in combination with 4 batterypacks (on Lynx distributor & lynx power in) of 15kwh each.

So far its great, i have a 5x 4mm2 comming from the 3 phase grid (4 pole 25A breaker), As i can see i need to split this in three neutrals. One to every multiplus.

I think there is going to be a lot of current flowing trougt the connected neutral, all tree multiplusses are going to be connected to the same nautral. So i would need to make a small case to split the three phases, what is the right way to do this. Just a 4-pole switch and a distribution block for the neutral? Or is it better to use 3x 20A 2-pole breakers / switches?

Anyway can anybody inform me what is the normal way of distributing the power to the multiplusses?

3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Manta

You need to talk to an electrician.

You should never interrupt the neutral on a three phase system. And it should be common.

There will be current on the neutral if you have unbalanced loads.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.