question

daza avatar image
daza asked

VRM Controls Not Displaying

Hi is anyone else experiencing VRM Controls not loading? @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) it just displays the Connecting and the four dots going across the screen, this is on the Beta VRM and The Main VRM. And no matter how long it stays on there it doesn’t display the controls.

img-4459.png

VRM
img-4459.png (114.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

8 Answers
dansonamission avatar image
dansonamission answered ·

We've had the same issue for a couple of weeks now on a system running 3.00

Tried another system which is running the latest beta and that seems to be ok.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

daza avatar image
daza answered ·
2 |3000

Our system on 3.00 keeps reverting to this connecting screen, if you reboot the cerbo it works for a while but then it's back to connecting again. It's starting to become an issue as we need access to the controls it provides. Realtime data is working fine.

2 |3000

@Daza Is yours still working? Updated to V3.13 and after 24 hours the controls stopped working again. After a reboot it will come back, but only for about 24hours.

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I've had it intermittently, but put it down to my poor internet connection.

2 |3000

daza avatar image
daza answered ·

Yeah but it’s intermittently and it’s not internet my side it’s the beta as the normal VRM works I fly between the two but the issue is if you start selling or buying and it doesn't work after that you can’t stop it on the normal VRM. but it a beta for a reason

1 comment
2 |3000

dansonamission avatar image dansonamission commented ·
I'm not on beta with this system. This is turning out to be a real pain not being able to access the side menu.

Rather than rebooting the cerbo you can toggle off and on two way vrm communication and that brings it back online too.

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi All,

Is this still an ongoing issue for you or has it since resolved itself?

1 comment
2 |3000

stefan-3 avatar image stefan-3 commented ·
Hi Guy,

I have this issue now.

0 Likes 0 ·
daza avatar image
daza answered ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) i haven’t had it in awhile

2 |3000