question

Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack asked

3-phase EnergyMeter with Ehternet

Good day,

comming spring I will increase the power of my DC coupled Solarpower to 10kWp and add also a Fronius Primo 8.2-1 with additional 8,6kWp which also require a second MultiPlus-II 24/5000.

However, In the summer, this system produce easily 150kWh and my Batteries have only 70kWh + 175kWh.

However, I got an offer for a (now) nearby Grid connection.

Since I own the Land where the 75kVA transfornator is installed, I want to install an additional Fronius Symo 8.2-3 with 8.6kWp of solar directly on the side of the transformator. The 250m Aluminium cable AXPK 4G2 I will install my self.

However, coming from the transformator into the MAIN fusebox and then to my JÄjunktion box for the Fronius Symo and the AXPK cable, I need a 3-phase Energy meter with ethernet (250m minimum) which will be realised using Media-Converter and a Multimode FiberOptic cable which I have spare laying around.

Can someone recommend me the right EnergyMeter please?

(of course, must work with the CerboGX)

It must support the 8,2kW from the Fronius Symo 8.2-3 and on one phase (will be selected by the Grid Provider Elektrilevi) 7,6kW.

Which is roughly 50A per phase.

Energy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
dirk-s avatar image
dirk-s answered ·

Please have a look at www.elgris.de .

They have a multi protocol smart meter with 2 Modbus and 1 Ethernet connection. Protocol for Fronius is also supported. Today you get 15% Nicolaus off with the code elgris15.

I ordered one today because I want to replace the EM540 and the SolarEdge Smart Meter. It can handle both protocols in parallel.

The protocol for EM24 also supports modbus TCP.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

This exactly what I was searching for.

Unfortunately I can not buy so fast.

2 |3000

Related Resources